Thursday 13 December 2012

BEADS SKIS! Week two: Multiple near-death/feeling-like-death experiences not related to avalanches


Note: I'm writing this whilst really ill and PISSED OFF.

No, we haven't had a day off yet.

Yes, I've spent a fortune on food (Milka) and drink (vodka). My diet is basically Milka, cheese, bread, vodka and different varieties of Milka.

I've experienced my first hangover at altitude which is basically quadruple the non-fun and I look like death on a stick.

Our first day of skiing was so beautiful but then I fell down and remembered I'm scared of skiing so I'm having a lesson with Laurent tomorrow. Cool.

Misc.
All knuckles are split open and bleeding and when I rub my fingers together I make my own skin-textured musical sandpaper instrument.
A dude gave me a high five because my jacket is sick. So that was good.
My average poll age is 20, though given the past few days I reckon it's increased tenfold. Yep, I look 200 years old. *Reaches for Milka.....*
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment